Alliance Catholic Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, meaning that contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible. All monies raised go directly back into the community.
- Go to Smile.Amazon.com. This is the same amazon shopping experience, just a different path.
- Log into your Amazon account
- Under “Select a Charity” go to “Pick Your Own Charitable Organization” and type in “Alliance Catholic Foundation”
- Select Alliance Catholic Foundation from the list
- Set your browser to Smile.Amazon.com when making purchases so your donations register
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger offers an option for their Plus Card members to have a percentage of their purchases go to a charity of their choice.
- Go to Kroger.com/CommunityRewards and sign into your account
- If you have the Kroger app, click the menu, then Rewards and Community Rewards
- Search for and select Alliance Catholic Foundation as the designated organization
Once you’re enrolled, anytime you swipe your card or put in your alt. ID at checkout, Kroger donates a portion to the Foundation
Alliance Catholic Credit Union
Donate by mail
Alliance Catholic Foundation
Attn: Operational Committee
28800 Orchard Lake Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48334